Our approved First Aid course has a duration of 10 hours and is in two parts: a Friday evening and a full day on the following Saturday. It is required for the driving licence in Switzerland.
The course is delivered in English language and the contents include:
- The first actions to take at the scene of an accident.
- How to call for emergency help, including essential German phrases and your legal obligations in Switzerland.
- How to keep yourself and others safe when an accident has ocurred, including management of your own stress levels.
- Practicing Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation on life-sized manikins.
- Helping an injured person at the roadside.
- Recognising the symptoms and signs of a heart attack and their First Aid treatment.
- How to asses and help an unconscious person.
- Special precautions that need to be taken if a spinal injury is suspected.
- The First Aid treatment of severe bleeding and burns.
- And much more…
Duration: 10 hours
Price: CHF 150.00